ANALOG SATELLITE SIGNAL FINDER METER WITH
LIGHT AND AUDIO TONE.
The Quality Analog Satellite Signal Finders are inexpensive devices which simply display the strength of the received signal.
This Analog Satellite signal finder helps you line up your satellite dish on to the Satellite you want to receive from. To use an Analog Satellite Finder, you point the Satellite Dish and LNB to where you believe the Satellite to be. You then take a reading on the Satellite Finder and adjust the Satellite Dish and LNB until you get the strongest reading possible. The Satellite Finder is used to fine adjust the elevation and direction.
Main Features & Specifications:
· Input Frequency: 950 ~ 2150 MHz
· Sensitivity: 11dB works with every system
· Meter: completely lighted dial with audio tone, can use in the dark
· Power: 13-18V from receiver, no batteries needed
· It comes with a 17cm cable for connecting the Satellite finder to LNB when you align the dish
· Size: 78 x 60 x 34 mm
· Operating range: LNB Gain= 52~60dB
· Suitable for Ku & C Band & others
· Built in Sound to adjustment dish position (installed buzzer)
· Built in Gain Control
· Easy & simple to use plug-in item